Welcome Home Cannon

Welcome Home Cannon
I can only imagine how strange things must seem. Last Thursday you left the womb. Your time there must have seemed an eternity. Before your birth the weather was perfect and the comfort of your mother's heartbeat was your constant companion.

Now it's: flashing lights, weird fabrics, pocking needles, and a digestive system which seems to cause you problems from head to toe. Among the million other differences between this world and your former home, you now seem to be bombarded by two giants constantly wanting to eat you. (btw, they are your siblings and they love you very much).

It is now your third night in this new world. Just a moment ago you were explaining your displeasure very well. Some call it screaming the paint off the wall. I can only imagine that somewhere in the mix of everything new you are a little unsure if this place is safe.

Well, it is. In fact, I spent my entire day dedicated to providing for your security. I am your Father and I commit myself to your prosperity.  

Lord, I know I act like Cannon an awful lot. Thank you for caring for me in what sometimes feels like perpetual infancy. Yours is the love and care beyond comprehension.